[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Setting up classloaders to override JSF version in JBoss AS.

hirowla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 7 23:04:42 EST 2009

Hi, I was wondering if I can override the version of Java Service Faces for a particular application that I run inside JBoss AS. I don't want to override all versions as I have multiple applications, some of which use the old version.

I have done this successfully in WebSphere, and I did it in the following way:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269479#4269479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269479