[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - JBoss Messaging recovery configuration on JBoss 5.1

mzeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 8 05:13:18 EST 2009

I am switching my JBoss AS from the 4.2.3 version to 5.1. I was trying to configure the JBoss Messaging recovery resource with the following XML:
Code:

<property name="com.arjuna.ats.jta.recovery.XAResourceRecovery.JBMESSAGING1" value="org.jboss.jms.server.recovery.MessagingXAResourceRecovery;java:/DefaultJMSProvider"/>

However I got the exception: Local XARecoveryModule.xaRecovery got XA exception javax.transaction.xa.XAException: Error trying to connect to provider java:/DefaultJMSProvider, XAException.XAER_RMERR

I did some research what I was doing wrong and looked in to the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 5.0.0 documentation for JBoss Transactions and JBoss Messaging. I noticed in the guide for JBoss Messaging that there is no section any more for configuring the recovery resource. Does this mean that I don't need to configure the XA recovery resource anymore?

I also asked this question on the JBoss transaction user forum but nobody could answer me that question.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269531#4269531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269531