[jboss-user] [Clustering] - Re: FirstAvailable LBP is sticky when not serialized

fuzzy333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 8 14:31:48 EST 2009

I ran the same app on 5.1.0.GA after commenting out all lines in ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml that had IsLocal in them, and I could not get calls to the bean to get load balanced. I guess there's something else going on, but I don't have time to investigate further on this version.

I'm going to stick with 4.2.3.GA (I don't have a choice) cloning the value returned from the jndi lookup. I will surely revisit this in the future though.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269665#4269665

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269665