[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Entity variable

juanignaciosl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 9 04:25:46 EST 2009

Neat. As I read at the documentation it's likely that I should be able to save as an Hibernate entity, but Serializable is good enough for the time being.

Nevertheless, when I make it Serializable it gets stored but it can't be loaded, taskService.getVariables throws the following exception:

  | org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: couldn't deserialize object
  | (...)
  | org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: couldn't deserialize object
  |  Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

I'm trying to deploy the .class file inside a .bar or .jar together with the jpdl and deploying it with createDeployment()		.addResourcesFromZipInputStream(zip), but the class won't get deployed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269744#4269744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269744