[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: Durable subscriptions management via JMX console

jeffleboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 9 13:29:00 EST 2009

Thanks for the info.

In our setup, we have a JBoss 5.1.0 MDB client and the JBoss 5.1.0 which has the topic.

If we decide to upgrade our server JMS solution with HornetQ, will this require that JBoss client on which the MDB lives be upgraded as well ?

In theory, if we are implementing the same JMS spec, the answer is no but we had many problems configuring the JMS messaging/remoting in 5.1.0 that I am not to hot about this upgrade.

>From what I have seen in the code, a lot of things hav changed since messaging 1.4 (in remoting and messaging).

Jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269845#4269845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269845