[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - using jBPM 4.2 (Hibernate) with JPA on the same database

misieq do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 10 11:18:09 EST 2009

Hello,

we are trying to integrate jBPM 4.2 into an existing application using JPA via Spring. The idea is to have jBPM database and our domain database on the same Oracle (10.0.2) instance. We have a JPA transaction manager configured in an 'annotation-driven' way (@Transactional annotation) in our existing configuration which conflicts with jBPM's hibernate transaction manager.
After some research we have identified a few options (JTA, proxies, aspects, ...) and now we're trying to figure out which approach is the best. We suppose you may already have some experience in such configurations. Any ideas on where to start? What are the best practices in this case?
We will appreciate any help.

Greetings,
Michal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270034#4270034