[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: deploy() takes an awefully LONG time

ajaygautam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 10 13:24:04 EST 2009

"kukeltje" wrote : jBPM afaik has the xsd's in a local resolver so should not need to go to the internet. But it could be that (since the xsd changed in 4.2) this was overlooked.

  | Regarding the logging.... Well, I (ofcourse ;-)) meant logging of what happens DURING the deploy.  So if it turns out not to be a internet access thing, turn on logging of lots of other libraries. And before you say 'which?' I'd go for 'all' OR maybe run JBoss in debugging mode and  put a breakpoint on the deploy and go from there.

I guess, if I had *that* log, I wouldn't be posting ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270054#4270054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270054