[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - How to get JBoss and Apache to work together

fsweb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 10 17:05:14 EST 2009

I have JBoss 5 loaded on a Win2k8 box along with Apache 2.2.14 and Coldfusion 9. I believe I'm having issues with Apache and JBoss not working together or set up correctly. What is the best way to set them up? I've read mod_jk is the way to go then others say mod_proxy. I've tried both but with no luck.

We use JRun on our production servers and are thinking of switching to JBoss. JRun is fairly easy to set up with Apache, just load the module and you're pretty much set. Is there an easy way to get these two working together?

I'm new to JBoss, thanks for any help :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270090#4270090

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270090