[jboss-user] JBoss AS Issues with hibernate on JBOSS AS 5.1.0

Stephen Davidson gorky at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Dec 10 18:12:09 EST 2009

Hi David.

Correct mailing list.  Unfortunately, no longer monitored by anyone from
the JBoss Group.  They are now over on the forums, which is where the
traffic on this list is coming from.

In the meantime, one "trick" I've used to ID Jars with a given class: If
you are on a *n*x platform (including Cygwin/MS);
fgrep -r <classname> $JBOSS_HOME
examples;
fgrep -r Keyword $JBOSS_HOME
fgrep -r translatons $JBOSS_HOME

These will usually give you the jar files that are holding the class in
question.

Regards,
Steve