[jboss-user] [JCA] - Re: RAR classloading inversion

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 10 20:43:36 EST 2009

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | The docs you refer to (and later versions) are what I used. Read them from front to back and reverse, top-left to bottom right and reverse. These are also the docs that mention XATxConnectionManager class, so that is why I still thought it was needed. That confuses a lot, getting refered (not specifically by you, more in general) to use these docs but if the info in it is 'obsolete' (there is a JBoss 5 doc which also still has this chapter)

Yes I agree that the documents which I had pointed are obsolete, the XATxConnectionManager is no longer used in latest JBoss4.
And if this is present in the JBoss5 docs it needs to be corrected there !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270106#4270106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270106