[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] - Spring Application Annotation Problem in jBoss5/6 but itwork

bibhu2010 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 11 04:27:08 EST 2009

Dear All,

I have some problem when I try to deploy any of spring3 Annotation example in Jboss5/6 .

i.e “WARN [PageNotFound] No mapping found for HTTP request with URI [/S

pringExample16/welcome.htm] in DispatcherServlet with name 'dispatcher'”

Where as the same application is running in jBoss4 and Tomcat.

Please help me out from this problem.

Please give me some advice how to solve it in jBoss5/6.

Sample code-
import org.springframework.stereotype.Controller;

import org.springframework.web.bind.annotation.RequestMapping;

@Controller

public class WelcomeController {

	@RequestMapping("/welcome.htm")

	public String redirect()