[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Weld and JBT?

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 11 06:33:14 EST 2009

weeel - it will at least be available from our devel or nightly updatesite soon.

Including it in 3.1.GA might be too soon - but I'll let everyone know as soon as we got something in there.

The first feature we will be introducing is code completion for the CDI beans and then going forward we got more ideas. You see those ideas in JBIDE jira under the CDI component.

Feel free to add your own or comment or even vote ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270163#4270163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270163