[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Error when deploying JBossESB SmooksAction to server

bbuzzard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 11 11:35:29 EST 2009

When I open my smooks-config.xml file for the first time in my Eclipse IDE 3.4.0  using JBossTools 3.1 it inserts two lines into the file.  The first line is:

<smooks-resource-list xmlns="http://www.milyn.org/xsd/smooks-1.1.xsd" xmlns:csv="http://www.milyn.org/xsd/smooks/csv-1.1.xsd" xmlns:ds="http://www.milyn.org/xsd/smooks/datasource-1.1.xsd" xmlns:ftl="http://www.milyn.org/xsd/smooks/freemarker-1.1.xsd" xmlns:graph="http://www.jboss.org/jbosstools/smooks/smooks-graphics-ext.xsd" xmlns:jb="http://www.milyn.org/xsd/smooks/javabean-1.1.xsd">
And the second line is:

<graph:smooks-graphics-ext inputType="csv" platformVersion="1.1"/>
I'm debugging my JBossESB 4.5.GA server from within the IDE.  When I select ADD/REMOVE to add my smooks ESB to the server I get an error stating that the the XSD "smooks-graphics-ext.xsd" can not be found.
I'm guessing that I have something incorrectly set in my IDE that's causing the IDE to reinsert the two lines listed above, but I don't know what it is.

Do I need a particular version of JBossESB server for the graph lines to work?  What do I need to do to stop the two lines from being added to the ESB?  Or, do I need to modify my existing server to tfix the problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270256#4270256

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270256