[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: How to install PHP on JBoss 4.0.3SP1 (Linux)?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 11 14:08:44 EST 2009

I haven't used PHP with JBoss AS 4.0.x. All of the instructions I have seen are for 4.2.0 and higher. I imagine that you could possibly install PHP for use with 4.0.3SP1 - take a look at how it is done for 4.2.3 (and get it working with 4.2.3) and mimic that in 4.0.3.

By the way, I don't think that installing JBoss Native is a requirement (but I could be wrong).

By the way, is there a reason you need to use 4.0.3 and cannot use a more recent version?

I am also wondering if Quercus might work for you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270278#4270278

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270278