[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: How to get JBoss and Apache to work together

fsweb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 11 17:39:54 EST 2009

Yes, both ports 80 and 8080 are listening and the config is in web-inf...that was a typo on my part :) Nothing else is listening on those ports.

JBoss comes up just fine, I can get to the admin and web console with no problem. I deleted the root.war and added the <context-root>/</context-root> to the WEB-INF folder under cfusion. I can also get to the CF admin just fine as well.

All I'm trying to do get a helloworld.cfm file to parse out and I know this will sound very newbie, but where would I place the coldfusion pages? Would everything go inside the cfusion.war folder in the JBoss directory?

For example in my Apache config I have the DocumentRoot and Directory set to C:/domains. Inside that folder are some test CF sites. If I try to hit devmktgweb.fullsail.com the index.html comes up fine but if I try to get a CF page to load it just shows me the code and not the awesome Hello World! that I would love to see.

I've tried changing the DocRoot to the cfusion folder under JBoss and can hit the CF page and it works but from outside the box it's a no go.

There will be multiple different domains on this box for the developers to test their different sites so there will be different virtual hosts configured. But I just have one site setup and just need one little Hello World!

Yay FullSail!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270306#4270306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270306