[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to invoke rules(drools) from a jBPM

bvsaimuralidhar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 2 04:49:16 EST 2009

Hi,

I have roles to be given to each user for each UI. In my application, user dynamically updates the user roles in security.drl file which is located in the JBOSS default/conf folder. I need to refresh the updated version of the security.drl file without restarting the server and Application.

How JBOSS can be refreshed at runtime without restarting?

Please do the needful. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Sai.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206185#4206185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206185