[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Howto move jbm and quartz tables to postgresql schema?

nikolajg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 2 10:35:44 EST 2009

Hi PeterJ,

Ive tried the Jboss In Action example that you pointed me to, but it does not solve the problem. The jbm_* and qrtz_* tables are still located in Public instead of my own defined Postgresql schema (database). The tables related to the application are located correctly in the schema using the "schema" attribute in the persistence.xml:

  |   <property name="hibernate.default_schema" value="smsgateway"/>

Any help are appreciated. Thanks.

/nikolaj

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206271#4206271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206271