[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Application WAR File not working on JBoss 5.0

justprash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 2 12:16:00 EST 2009

Hi Jaikiran,

It worked!! Thanks a ton for your reply..
I am now getting login page. However, when I click login button, I land onto different problem.. I get following exception:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist

applicationContext.xml is very much in WEB-INF folder. Hitherto in 4.2.2 AS we used to put this in the WAR file in WEB-INF folder.

Please advise me if I am missing something.

Thanks & Regards,
Prash

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206307#4206307

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206307