[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: How to hide a bean from other deployments?

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 2 12:27:10 EST 2009

"obrien" wrote :
  | Well, easier to figure out, but not so much to finish it. I've started with the added attribute search for the element  and know that the DependencyItem I need is instantiated within AbstractDependencyValueMetaData.initialVisit(). What I'm not sure is how to propagate the Search object to the dependency item and don't mess up design constraints elsewhere.

We need a new dependency item.
Or actually moving/copying the existing SearchDependencyItem to AbstractDependencyValueMetaData.

"obrien" wrote :
  | Obvious solution would be to call setSearch() and then use it within AbstractDependencyItem.resolve() to call appropriate lookup strategy, default if it's null;

Yes.
Or perhaps instead of null use default LookupStrategy,
this way you don't need to write a null check.

"obrien" wrote :
  | Also, is every controller instance a GraphController?

Currently yes.
But if it's not, simply throw an exception saying it must be in order to use search notion.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206313#4206313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206313