[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - drools install - ide

swong@pa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 2 12:55:41 EST 2009

I am having difficulty completing the install of drools (or determining if it is correct).  In the install documentation Section 3.5.2 - importing eclipse projects shows drools-ide on list of projects to import.  I don't have that project as an option.  Since it's not there to import, I can't export it per instructions in section 3.5.3.

Is it OK to skip this section if I followed the instructions in section 3.1.3.3 to install the drools workbench 1.0.0?   The drools toolbar icon does appear in eclipse, just no drools-ide in the package explorer.

Any advice, suggestions, direction would be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206320#4206320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206320