[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: How to hide a bean from other deployments?

obrien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 2 17:31:15 EST 2009

Here it is

http://www2.laststation.net/temp/scrap/7d/inject_search.patch

patch (not svn diff). It really was dead simple after all. I would try to check existing unit tests, but after few failures realized it's probably related to other development.

Have edited original (2.0) XSD (as I don't know what plans you have with the versioning)

Thanks for showing me around, I do appreciated it - good to play with something really interesting for a change.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206385#4206385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206385