[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Application WAR File not working on JBoss 5.0

justprash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 3 00:14:15 EST 2009

Hi,

Is there any change in terms of classloader policy or the default way Web / War related classloaders work in JBoss 5 & 4?

I am consistently getting this error. I am unable to get access to resources in WEB-INF/ folder. I used to put Spring's applicationContext.xml file in this folder and used to access using ClassPathXmlApplicationContext. This used to work fine in JBoss 4.2.x.

I get this exception:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist

Please help!!

Thanks & Regards,
Prash

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206424#4206424