[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Federated SSO & JBoss Portal Server 2.4.2

neeliagari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 3 08:35:28 EST 2009

Hi,

I have just started exploring the Federated SSO and would like to know if Federated SSO support is provided out-of-box in JBoss Portal Server 2.4.2.

If not what are the configurations that I need to make so that I can setup the federated SSO for my portal application? I'm using JAAS for portal login.

I have another web application which needs to integrated with  SSO and use SAML token generated by the portal server. Should the second application also have a authentication mechanism in place? I want use the same user information in the second application.

Regards,
Sreedhar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206550#4206550

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206550