[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: The curious case of the magical portlet ...

guybedo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 3 20:31:05 EST 2009

I have something like 8 or 10 portlets i think, including the magical one.

Yes i thought it could be some overwriting in the -object.xml but my magical portlet is configured to be displayed in the default page of the portal.
Each one of the other portlets is configured to be displayed in its own page.
So i don't think this problem can happen.

by the way i'll have a look and post the descriptors

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206764#4206764

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206764