[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Questions for general use of JBoss 5.0?

dickson1888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 3 21:34:57 EST 2009

Peter,

Thanks a lot.

As a starter to JBoss, I want to use a Java Web Server that use the jsp files , war web application, data source(connection pool), basic authentication,jaas. Should I just use JBoss Web (servlet container) for start point and then move (upgrade) to higher level of using JBoss AS in the future? Or is it the same to use JBoss AS as JBoss Web when manually do not use the rich/powerful features of JBoss AS?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206775#4206775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206775