[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - DetectDuplicates does not work??
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 04:51:55 EST 2009
Non clustered environment!!
Messaging between them I am using a bridge with a remoteproviderloader.
I uses QOS 2 ( transacted mode )
I just upgraded to 1.4.2 GA
No I have read in the docs than maybe QOS 1 (dups allowed) with detectduplicates set to true is enough.
So I made a test.
At the Bridge I added a breakpoint at Bridge.sendBatchNonTransacted().
Then I did (or the Bridge did ) the following steps:
1. the Bridge sends the messages to the target.
2. the target session is commited
---> Messages are processed not at the target
3. NOW I KILL THE SERVER WITH THE BRIDGE
---> means the messages are not acknowledged on the source
4. I restared the server with the bridge
5. Messages are send again which is ok I think
6. BUT NOW the receiving server accepts the messages. I debugged into the code and the JDBCPersistenManager.cacheID detects the duplicate and updates the idcache. BUT nothing more?
I thought that detectduplicates means that the duplicate message is dropped on the server if already received once?!?
Is this wrong?
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206852#4206852
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206852
More information about the jboss-user