[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss 4.2 Context.xml docBase ignored?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 06:12:15 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : This is absolutely ridiculous. Absurd. I have to edit a server XML file just to deploy an application that does not live in the JBOSS directory tree.

Which xml file are you referring to? I'm confused because of your next statement:

anonymous wrote :  I need to be able to run "ant deploy" and have my CONTEXT.XML copied to the right place

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206878#4206878

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206878