[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: How to convert -service.xml into -jboss-beans.xml ?

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 07:06:44 EST 2009

"Juergen.Zimmermann" wrote : Now I get a NPE inside JBossMessaging. Therefore, I decided to post to the according user forum http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=149712

My guess (w/ looking at the service's code) would be
that the class implments some JMX registry hook.
Which probably sets MBeanServer instance.

And since this is now plain bean those hooks are not called,
but the service still expects MBeanServer to be set.

Note: this might be total; shot in the dark. :-)

"Juergen.Zimmermann" wrote :
  | However, there is no reaction. Should I open a JIRA ticket?

No, dig in more.
Only once they confirm it as a bug, should you open a JIRA.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206912#4206912

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206912