[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: method binging in expression

hhhuber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 08:08:42 EST 2009

yeah, i tried it with preprocessing the duedate and storing it in a process variable. wasn't happy with this solution though.

current solution: i replaced JbpmVariableResolver with my own class which extends from it and implemented a quick hack that allows to call method of spring beans.

for example:

  | <timer ... duedate="#{registrationService_dueDate} .../>

will lead to a lookup of spring bean with id 'registrationService' and then call method 'dueDate' via reflection.

ugly, but it works :-)

if anybody else has something better to offer, please let me know.

hans

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206951#4206951

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206951