[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problems with jbpm 3.3.1 GA and JBoss AS 5.0.0 GA

hkapoor@ciber.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 10:13:50 EST 2009

Hi!!
I have figured out the scripts that have to be used.
I started by configuring jbpm-3.3.1.GA with jboss-5.0.0.GA with hypersonic as database.
I accessed the installation through http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console  and logged in using admin/admin.
This was successfull.
I had a look at the jbpm-hsqldb-ds.xml which stated that temporary data was kept at the following location
jdbc:hsqldb:${jboss.server.data.dir}${/}hypersonic${/}jbpmDB
which implies
jboss-5.0.0.GA\server\default\data\hypersonic
There I found jbpmDB.script which contains insert statements to add values to database.
I executed the script against MySQL database that I was using otherwise.
THe insertion failed due to constraints violation, I followed following to get around this problem:
Created Tables only and not constraints and index(from first 32 queries jbpm.jpdl.mysql.sql)
Altered table JBPM_NODE to change datatype of ENDTASKS_ from BIT(1) to INTEGER
Inserted data in database
Created index and constraints (from remainder of jbpm.jpdl.mysql.sql)
Please do not forget to remove all  record in JBPM_ID_USER table before inserting records, otherwise primarykey violation will be generated.
Restarted jboss-5.0.0.GA and accessed the installation through http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console thereafter logged in using admin/admin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207006#4207006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207006