[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Rollback UserTransaction within a POJO ignored?

gmlopezdev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 11:08:20 EST 2009

Finally I've found the problem myself reviewing the code which I should be doing before posting anything. As per what I'm writing you noticed that the problem was on the application code and I'll post the explanation of the "horror" :D so if anybody has the same problem may waste less time in it.

Check that you begin() the transaction before getting any resource you might want to be included in that transaction!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207043#4207043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207043