[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: persistence.xml not deployed to ejb's META-INF directory

elenctic87 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 11:26:09 EST 2009

Snjeza, thanks so much!  I had indeed installed TPTP 4.5.1, so the Filtered Resources was the problem.  It contained: *.launch,*.testsuite,*.deploy,*.location,*.execution,*.datapool,*.artifact,*.testlog,*.xml,*.html,*.svg

I changed it to only *.launch and it worked as before.

Max, I found no errors or messages in the Server or Error logs.  TPTP is the problem.  Should JBoss Tools emit a warning if it realizes that certain important files are not deployed?  That makes sense to me, but I don't know where you draw the line between A) non-standard (but desired) settings and B) incorrect settings.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207052#4207052

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207052