[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: persistence.xml not deployed to ejb's META-INF directory

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 13:36:02 EST 2009

Thanks for verifying that, this also explains a couple of other issues we have seen similar to this.

With respect to error/warn about this then in this specific case it is clearly TPTP that is doing things wrong changing a global setting like this that normally should be set by the user - and in that case the user would have set it and then that might be his intention.

With respect to emitting a warning then that is tricky since we deploy incrementally meaning we can't really know when and what to validate...but I guess some level of checks could be added when a deploy has finished BUT the problem is that in JEE6 descriptors is not a requirement PLUS if the resource filter is in place we will never even know the file is there...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207099#4207099

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207099