[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to change Seam Runtime

akazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 19:30:10 EST 2009

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : snjeza/akazakov - now that we have more than 2 versions of Seam and especially 2.0 and 2.1 being so close it might make sense to show all runtimes in our seam combo and simply error if the versions doesn't match ? Or even better show a warning and if users click apply anyway and they are in a faceted project they are given a Dialog asking if they really want to change version and we show the change version dialog ... that would avoid the need to browse two different ui's for this.
I've added it to JIRA https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-3751

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207177#4207177

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207177