[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - jBPM Workflow Engine Integration - ??

meetoblivion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 22:00:07 EST 2009

jBPM Workflow Engine Integration

The jBPM Workflow service is packaged as an mbean and takes care of all the low-level jBPM related functions. The configuration is found in portal-workflow.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml.

Can anyone provide more information on this?  How do we enable it?  Other than using it in portlets, how would we integrate it in a portal solution?  can it be used for approval like the CMS part?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207191#4207191

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207191