[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Tutorial for setup of Authentication in JBoss?

dickson1888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 5 04:03:32 EST 2009

Hi all,
I search around for setup of authentication (not in programming level) but not complete or full picture. I mean that I am not using form basis authentication ( custom coding to perform the authentication ).

In the document of "The JBoss 4 Application Server Web Developer
Reference" - Using Digest authentication, it just shows one example. How about the other?

First step I want to know how to implement the basic authentication in a web application (no need for SSO SingleSignOn this moment). The authentication method may be using unix password file or ldap, ...ect.

Thanks for anyone who can point me the right direction.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207233#4207233

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207233