[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MySQL in Cluster question

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 5 04:54:09 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : Sorry, just to clarify... are you saying that blobs are not stored in the table and it's just the reference that is stored?

The message is payload is stored as a blob in the JBM_MSG table.

anonymous wrote : Also, do you know if there's a maximum message size - as I mentioned we tried 10k, but potentially we could be using 20k+?

Only memory will restrict how big a message is. Also afaik mysql cluster maximum row size does not include blobs so you are ok.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207255#4207255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207255