[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Dynamic Fork + External Async WS invocation + problem

clandestino_bgd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 5 06:32:15 EST 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | I get the impression you want something like: http://eaipatterns.com/BroadcastAggregate.html

Looks I want something like that.

anonymous wrote :
  | or am I wrong? Maybe you should do it in your super fast EAI bus then and have a singe esb node in your process ;-)

Quite true, I used the buzzword EAI bus, influenced by one of your answers on this list, which made me laugh :)
Implementing this scenario in e.g Jboss ESB seems like the best solution, but few days before project delivery, I simply cannot do that.
I used JBPM JPDL for orchestrating in house WSs both sync and async. Then I realised that in the case of many child tokens and async invocation, this problem can appear, especially if client wants to add some other WS, where I do not have control for retry and timeout.
And because I belive that everything can be done with good design and appropriate use of Action handlers, I post the question on this list.

Thank you for spending time on this, anyway.
best,
milan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207293#4207293

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207293