[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: findReceiveTokens query finds InvokeAction too

mjoglekar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 5 10:53:28 EST 2009

That is my understanding as well. Thanks for confirming it though.

However I think there is still a bug because the code in IntegrationControl is expecting to find only ReceiveActions however under this 'bad state' scenario, it also finds InvokeAction as the query does not tell Hibernate to find only ReceiveActions.

Btw, we are using JBPM 3.2 with BPEL 1.1 GA on JBoss 4.0.5GA and Hibernate 3.2 GA.

Thanks,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207399#4207399

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207399