[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Upgrading AS5 to use messaging 1.4.2.GA

rnicholson10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 5 12:44:04 EST 2009

I had working version of jboss messaging but need to upgrade for fixes to the following issues.

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-999

I have tried just replacing the jars and the xml files from the download on the site. If these jars are not compiled for AS5 and they need to be that might explain why the bridge fails to work correctly. As I pointed out messaging works correctly within a local instance of JBoss. The problems begin once I try to use a bridge.

How do you normally upgrade messaging in AS5? There must be some procedure for doing so, how else would you test it normally with AS5?

Building the jars myself is not a problem, but if they cannot be built for AS5 I'm unsure as to how to continue...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207446#4207446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207446