[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Partial Refresh

blublinsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 5 21:24:06 EST 2009

I am using JBoss Portal 2.7.1
After reading section 26.3.2 of the reference guide, I reconfigured, using property editor of the management portlet partial refresh. After this is done, I can see that although doView method is invoked, the content of the page does not change.
After reading documentation further, I used jboss-portlet.xml to selectivly disable partial refresh. While I did this only for one portlet, all of them refresh every time.
So it does not seem possible to selectively enable partial update for individual portlets.

What am I missing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207567#4207567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207567