[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Run Project when JBoss Server starts from Eclipse but fa

makther do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 6 00:42:46 EST 2009

Well, it happened from the beginning. I found different errors too. As follows:

ERROR [SeamLoginModule] Error invoking login method
javax.el.ELException: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: exception invoking: getEntityManager
at org.jboss.el.util.ReflectionUtil.invokeMethod(ReflectionUtil.java:333)

 But i stop the server and start now it works fine. Can anyone tell me why this problem happens?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207584#4207584

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207584