[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: performance limits of jbpm

roschmel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 6 03:13:44 EST 2009

We are currentlcy also playing around with huge data sizes.

The main performance bottleneck in jBPM is the database logging service and the sive of the the logs table. Executing our test process with something about 150 nodes in 10 subprocesses the engine takes about 15seconds to execute it without logging and about 1 minute with logging activated.

Also the logs table is the biggest one. We have something under 1000000 process in our db and the logs table already has more than 4 000 000 entries. Retrieving the logs takes a while then.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207597#4207597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207597