[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Information about JBoss cache vs database
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 6 09:07:43 EST 2009
I've found the part of the solution. I've set jmsTemplate NON_PERSISTENT delivery mode for all messages that goes through the queue. I've tested for next sequent of events:
- Set values for FullSize/PageSize/DownCacheSize on 1000/100/100 in the destinations-service.xml on the TestQueue
- Sending messages service is stopped
- 3000 messages are sent on the queue
- 1000 messages are placed in the memory
- Remaining 2000 messages are stored into the database
Is there any mechanism that can store these 1000 messages from memory to the database when JBoss server shutdown hook is called (shutdown.sh) ?
Another question, is there some "formula" for the best performance considering relationship between values for FullSize/PageSize/DownCacheSize ?
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207720#4207720
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207720
More information about the jboss-user