[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Classloading failure in a new thread started from the cl

chtimi2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 6 11:37:41 EST 2009

I have found a way to make it work, but i still don't understand what happens.
Our ear has a jboss-app.xml, which contained the following:

 <loader-repository>
  |       seam.jboss.org:loader=navineo.ear
  | 		<loader-repository-config>
  | 			java2ParentDelegation=false
  | 		</loader-repository-config>
  |   </loader-repository>
(we have a small Seam application in the ear)

If i comment this it works but the UCL's url property is still null, so i was wrong that it was the cause.
I have read the doc and wiki about classloader isolation but i still don't get why it changes anything in my case since i only have 1 ear and i cold-deploy everything.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207782#4207782

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207782