[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Deployment of a RAR in an EAR with an EJB-JAR

mcconnma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 6 11:45:43 EST 2009

Hi vickyk,

I should of mentioned that this problem is occurring on 5.0-GA.
I added jboss-app.xml to the ear META-INF, but I still have the same issue, the EJB-JAR is being deployed first:

  | <jboss-app>
  |   <module-order>strict</module-order>
  |   <loader-repository>com.x:archive=my.ear</loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

The MDB in the ejb-jar is annotated as such:

  | @ResourceAdaptor("x.rar")

I've played around with making that:

@ResourceAdaptor("my.ear#x.rar")

but not sure if that would be needed, but didn't work either. Anything in the Deployer xml files for 5.0 I can take a look at?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207784#4207784

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207784