[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Redeploy Endpoint already registered

skajotde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 7 05:29:37 EST 2009

Hi all!

Problem like here http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=135099 and not solved.h

Case: When deploying application occurs problem like ClassNotFoundException, next I remove ear so all beans should be undeployed but seems not all. When repair ear and  copying it to deploy dir JBoss again deploy this app (redeploy) and while deploying module jws with JBossWs services is problem

anonymous wrote : 11:07:39,018 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not start deployment: file:/systemYYY/jboss-developerski/server/developerski01/tmp/deploy/tmp454525987406062238920-systemYYY-xxx-jee-1.0-SNAPSHOT.ear-contents/ystemYYY-xxx-jws-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
  | java.lang.IllegalStateException: Endpoint already registered: jboss.ws:context=jws/xxx,endpoint=SerwisyXxxRoleJWS

I think JWS beans should be fully undeployed on first deploy when catch ClassCastException. It is bug ?

JBoss 4.2.3 GA
JBossWS Version: jbossws-native-3.0.3.GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207914#4207914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207914