[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to configure several datasources in jbosscmp-jdbc file

john_woo@canada.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 7 08:58:14 EST 2009

Hi,

The /conf/standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml specifies a default datasource with some attributes.

I'm wondering, how to specify 2 datasources' attribute.

My case is, 2 ejb3 app using different datasources, and whenever redeploy (updating app), data for app A should be continued while data for app B should be re-initialized.

I noticed the tag <remove-table>false</remove-table> in the standjbosscmp-jdbc.xml help with this; however this descriptor can only work for one datasource. I've tried put a copy of it in my ejb.jar/META-INF, but it didn't work out.

Any one can tell?

Thanks
--
John