[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Redeployment loop of ear on jboss AS 5

skajotde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 7 14:59:06 EST 2009

"wdrai" wrote : This definitely looks like a problem with JBoss AS CR1.
  | When using an exploded ear, the redeployment process redeploys the application for each and every file which has changed in any metadata directory.
  | The packaging archiver seems to touch all files at each build, so it ends up with a redeploy for each file in META-INF/WEB-INF (in my case, that is almost 20 files). After that, the redeployment loop stop.

It seems that I had the same problem on JBoss 5.0.0.GA na JBoss Tools 3 CR2. I had ear with war. When I clicked on ear "Full publish" ejb beans are created twice. I resolved this and used in click "Full publish" on war in ear, and serivices were created once.

I thought it is problem with JBoss Tools but maybe with JBossAS.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207958#4207958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207958