[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Access to additional properties / LDAP Attributes

ibehrens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 8 12:33:00 EST 2009

Hello,

i had set up the jboss-portal 2.7.0 and conntected it to a ldap directoty. I am using the the LDAPUserModuleImplementation to access user entries and their properties. Is their a common way to access own properties other than defined in jboss-portal.sar/conf/identity/profile-config.xml ? I had defined a ou attribute for the users in the directory because i want to know to which organisational units a user belongs. So far i did not discoved how to access this information. Have anybody a idea how i can access this attribut?

Thanks a lot!

Ingo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208005#4208005

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208005